RE: RTF export

Hi, Hedley,

1. I'm not yet a raving Mif2Go-er, but I've acquired it and it looks a
lot nicer for letting me work effectively in a Frame-to-vanilla HTML
world. Thank goodness.

2. I'll take Frame to ForeHelp over Frame to RoboHuck any day, but it's
not always an option.

3. I remember the symptoms you describe as being SOLELY a pre-5.5.6
behavior. Are you sure all the filters for 5.5.6 are installed on your
system? I expect you've swept the corners already, but thought I'd
mention it.

4. I always save down to Word 5.0/5.1 version when saving out of Frame.
Not because Frame's filters are bad but because Word's formats are
dreadful! (After all, going from Frame to Word, you're not going to lose
anything more than you're already losing by going down-rev to the last
stable version of Word.)

Best of luck!

Deborah