Where can I find an HTML Transit forum/mailing list?

All:

Tech writing, help developing, and FrameMaker using people: where can I
find a decent mailing list or forum for HTML Transit, a product for
converting FrameMaker and Word to HTML-based help?

I have found transitforum on eGroups [Yahoogroups! Humbug!] but my one
posting constitutes one quarter of the entire archive.  Yep, there are a
whole four (count 'em) posts on that list.

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor