Frame 5.5.6 and windows 2000

Can anybody tell me if FrameMaker 5.5.6 will run under Windows2000
Professional?

I have a copy on the shelf (I'm running 5.5.3) and never loaded it
because I was waiting for the current doc to be released. Now I have a
new computer and am about to upgrade to Acrobat 4.05 and thought I would
ask before doing another dumb thing. (Just spent several days trying to
PDF from Acrobat 3.01 - never occurred to me that the software might
need upgrading also.)

TIA...

Joyce Richter
GWiz Systems, Inc.