RE: Large PS files created on Windows 2000

Steve,

Please send me (off-list, of course) a short sample document
(no more than ten pages) that exhibits the problem. Send me the
.fm file (and any artwork) and the .ps file you get. Your results
are obviously not matching mine with the samples I am producing
and I want to see what is going on. (Note, make sure the "Available
PostScript Memory" setting is set to at least 4096k. See whether
boosting that changes anything in terms of whether you get the
font definitions repeating on each page.

        - Dov

PS: In a separate email, I am attaching a .fm file and the associated .ps
file generated from it. Each page is the same and uses the same three fonts.
In the PostScript, the three font definitions occur on page 1, but not on
the additional pages.

*

*