RE: Formatting ChapterTitle paragraph tag to be on multiple lines

I came up with a different solution...  I use two different paragraphs
with different tags - the numbering in one paragraph, and the chapter
title in the other.  Then I can do whatever type of formatting I want
for the chapter head...  Right-justified, left, runin, etc.   In the
TOC, I generate entries for both paragraphs, and make the numbering TOC
entry a runin paragraph.  That makes the TOC put both chapter title and
chapter num on the same line.  Especially in Maker 6.0, with Chap Num
tokens, this is fairly straight forward.

Just another two cents.

cheers         cud