From: Ron Nelson [mailto:rnelson@wavetech.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 10:12 AM
To: 'pdf@lists.pdfzone.com'; 'Framers (E-mail)'; 'Free Framers (E-mail)'
Subject: resizing PDF files?

Hello PDF and FrameMaker Masters!  Is there any way to shrink a PDF without
cropping?  In other words, I have a 200 page book that is currently sized at
8.5 X 11.  We'd like to print and bind it now at a 7 X 9.  Needless to say I
need to do this yesterday so I'd like to avoid resizing the original
FrameMaker file and messing with page breaks, etc.  My original fonts are
large enough that shrinking should not effect it to adversly.

Thank you so much for any advice.

Relevant info? FrameMaker 5.5.6
		   Windows NT 4.0
	         Acrobat 4.05