SOLUTION: Not your usual inconsistent colour problem

Note: Cross-posted to Free Framers

Way back in May, I posted a question about an inconsistent colour
problem we'd been having at work. We'd tried a number of
remedies and many of you responded with a few we'd never heard
of. None of them worked. Today, we solved our problem.

We removed the conditional text settings from the generated list
files and from the cover page file, none of which needed them
anyway (no, I'm not sure why they were there--you get interesting
results when you design a template in committee).

Regenerating the document produced NO inconsistent colour
messages. So now we have something else to try when we have
colour problems.

I hope this helps someone else who's been pulling their hair out
over this. We sure did.

Lin Sims, Technical Writer
DSET Corporation

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine and mine alone. DSET
would rather not know about them and wouldn't acknowledge them if it
did.