Install differences Win NT vs Win 2000?

Hi;

I'm familiar with the tricks required to install Frame 5.5.6 and Acrobat
4.0.5 on our NT systems.  But a new subsidiary runs Windows 2000.  It looks
like I've been fingered to go and set them up (currently they're using Word)
and give them some guidance on Frame use and our corporate template.

Here's what I'd do if installing on Win NT.  Note that we have some kind of
group or corporate licence.

Install Frame 5.5.6.  (Will the version we have even run on Win2000?)
Install Acrobat 4.0.5.  (Ditto question.)
Upgrade PostScript driver to 5.1.2 by using APS102eng.exe.  (Alternate
drivers available from Adobe Web page.)
Install ATM Light.  (Available from Adobe Web page.)
Install PostScript fonts.

The key questions are:

Will the versions of Frame and Acrobat work properly on Win 2000?
Is the PostScript driver upgrade necessary for Win 2000?

Any tips or suggestions appreciated.

Ed (said "Frankly, I'd rather be in Philadelphia" once too often) Treijs