XML Import - was Re: Adobe rep on Adobe website forum

Well,

It seems that, to some degree, your wish is being granted. Check out the XML
import plugin for FM+SGML 6.0:

http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/framefdk/fdk.html

You have to compile it though. I am still using 5.5.6, so I can't comment on its
usefulness.

Greg Henderson
Lucent Technologies