Re: MacOS9 strikes again

Slobodan,

You're right, no way to switch that one off in OS9. But then, that's the
price to pay for a truly multilingual system.

Why not get used to the very efficient escape sequences?

esc q p      for the paragraph format selection box
esc q c      fror the character format selection box

Amnon

--
Amnon Yaish
INSTITUT RICCI - Paris