From: Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) [mailto:bgagne@husky.ca]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 3:43 PM
To: 'Erica Chapin'; Alt framers (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Traditional and Simplified Chinese HELP

We've been doing just that successfully with Simplified Chinese, Korean, and
Japanese for the past 2 years with Frame 5.5.6 and NT 4. I can't think of a
reason why it wouldn't work with 6.0.(And we have all 3 Asian OSs loaded on
the same box, which we have to reboot to access the other languages. Two
machines--luxury!)
Berny Gagne
Sr. Technical Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems