Re: PDF woes "unable to extract the embedded font"

RBoyce@sybex.com wrote:

>We've got a book with ONE problem chapter (and it's been through the same
>layout/editing process as all the others, uses the same template, fonts,
>etc.). When we save it as postscript and Distill it, we get this error
>message:
>
>Unable to extract the embedded font 'NLLKOF+Mono3Frame-Regular'. Some
>characters may not display or print correctly.

It's likely that one of your table tags contains a goofy font. Try
saving as MIF and hunting for "Mono3Frame" with a text editor. Chances
are it comes up inside a table somewhere. Change it to Times-Roman or
any valid PS font, open it in Frame, and save it over the original.

(Been there, done that, hated it.)

	Larry