Tabloid Style?

Hello all!

I have a question and I'm hoping that someone has dealt with this issue before and will be able to help me.

For printing purposes, I need to reposition the pages of my company's newsletter. I want the first page to face the last page, the second page to face the next to last page, and so on. I believe the style I'm trying to achieve is called Tabloid Style. Can anyone help me?

thanks!
Christina
--
Christina Gideon
Information Developer, Comtech Services, Inc.