Re: Matrox Video Cards

Rick,

Just so happens that this is the video card I use on both my Windows'98SE
and Windows 2000 systems. And so do many other Adobe employees on Windows
systems of all flavors.

It is exceptionally high quality and drives large, extra high resolution
devices at full color color and excellent refresh.

The only big got'cha is that you assume that the driver for this card provided
with the operating system will cause problems. Download the latest non-beta
copy of the driver appropriate to your OS and life will be great.

        - Dov