PDF on NT

Hi Framers,

I have a client trying to make PDF files from FrameMaker 5.5.6 on NT 4.0
SP6. What is the recommended combination of PSPrinter, ATM, Distiller,
printer settings, etc. to make PDF files? My client is complaining about
Type 3 fonts with names like TT2, TT4, etc. showing up in their PDF files.

Thanks in advance for the help. (Please don't banish me to the archives.)

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com