Re: Extracting embedded graphics from a FM file

Excuse me for this shameless plug:

From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton@earthlink.net>
[Regarding Toolbox from Systec]
> It also strips out all unused para formats in the doc. It does the same with
> chara formats - the only "bug" I found in the chara format stripping is that
> it doesn't know if the chara format is actually being used in a para
> format - for example, for bullets so it stips them out.

If you happen to have access to UNIX, my free MIF scripts can do this:
strip out all unused formats in a document or a complete book,
*including* checking for char formats used only in para formats as
Sharon describes above.

"mifreport" reports the usage of all types of formats in files,
"mifremove" can remove individual, all, or unused formats in files.
See http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers/mifscripts