Re: accent color

Greetings,
I am trying to change the accent color in the graphics tools to no avail.

I am hoping that someone knows where this is  set.  For example, if a
specific  template has the accent color set to dark blue, how do I change
the accent  color to red.

I am hoping that if I can find a way to change the accent color that any
graphics that have the accent color applied to them will change to new
color.

Thanks in advance
Lee Goldschmidt