RE: Is there a way to change condition tag's name?

>> > Has anyone tried editing the MIF file to change all occurrences
>> > of the Cond name from "string1" to "string2"?
>>
>> I haven't tried it either. You would still need "string3" as a temporary
>> tag so you could keep the string1s separate from the string2s.
>
> No, you don't need an extra temporary name. If you have a MIF file,
> you can use a text-processing command that changes string1 into string2,
> and the other way around, without any risk of confusion.
> As an example, on UNIX:

Ah, but not all of us have that UNIX option. And even those of us who do
have access to a UNIX box may not know things like sed or awk or whatever.

How would you do the "straight swap" (i.e., without the third/temporary
name) in a Wintel or Mac environment??

Looking forward to my UNIX class next quarter,
--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com