RE: Is there a way to change condition tag's name?

Tom Neuburger asks:
> Has anyone tried editing the MIF file to change all occurrences of the
Cond
> name from "string1" to "string2"? Should work, but I haven't tested it.

I haven't tried it either. You would still need "string3" as a temporary
tag so you could keep the string1s separate from the string2s.
  string1 --> string3
  string2 --> string1
  string3 --> string2

BTW, with the find/replace scheme I mentioned last time:
The possibility of text being in two or more conditions is another good
reason to use the Change, then Find option rather than the Change All
option. When you find text in string1/Alpha that should be in string2/Beta
AND in another condition, you can use the Ctrl-4 key combination to *add*
the temporary condition to it... (Ctrl-4, type the first few characters,
and hit Enter/Return to use the key combo. Ctrl-5 removes a condition, and
Ctrl-6 makes the selection unconditional. [thanks to DD or DS, since I
forget who mentioned it first])

--Ananda

ananda.stevens@windriver.com