Re: Archaic font manual in FM6 (long)

Thomas is correct, the "Managing Fonts in UNIX" manual is rather hoary at this point, to the point where we decided to drop it from the FM6 release. Unfortunately, we neglected to actually _remove_ it from the online doc set in the initial release of FM6.

It's gone from later builds of the FM6 media. Apologies for any confusion.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson       : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Engr Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :