RE: Paper About On-Line Help

At 11:39 AM 8/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Dan-
>
>Gosh, where have I heard this before?
>
>o "Printed manuals uber alles!!!"
>o "If you must sell your soul to the devil and provide online help,
>    for God's sake at least do it in Acrobat"
>o etc., etc. (as Yule Brenner might say)
>
>Isn't this horse dead yet? It seems like you've been beating it forever.
>
>Dan, you are hands-down one of the most knowledgeable Framers I know.
>However, (IMHO) your prejudices are showing badly. The rest of the world is
>moving online and doing quite well thank-you very much.
Actually, the last half of the document is devoted to the affirmation
of on-line help when it's done the right way. Apparently you didn't get
past the
first 2 pages (which, as I pointed out, is one of the problems with
trying to read documents on-line).
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646