Word to Frame

Hi all,

I'm new at both Frame and this list and I need some help. Please forgive me
if I ask this incorrectly.

I'm converting a Word doc (with some fancy formatting) to Frame <sarcasm>
and am having a wonderful time </sarcasm>. In the original Word doc, there
were some callouts for a graphic. The callouts were done with text boxes,
part of Word's drawing toolbar. The graphic was not part of a table.

In Frame, the text boxes have attached themselves to another graphic, which
is in a table cell. I can't remove the text boxes. I can delete the text
from the "text box," but the box itself remains. I can't identify what the
box is--it's not a table cell and it's not an anchored frame. I can't
highlight it. Changing the paragraph formatting doesn't do anything. I tried
adding a new table and re-importing the graphics, but the text boxes
persist.

Help! How do I get rid of them? Or even identify what they are?

Also, in another post, I saw mention of archives. Where can I find them?

Thanks,
Marge