Frame 6.0, WWP, and Mac

Howdy Framers!

I'm considering an upgrade to Frame 6.0 and WWP Pro in order to
single-source my manuals and online help files. In browsing both the Adobe
and Quadralay Web sites, I notice a slight inconsistency, which I hope you
can help clarify for me.

Adobe FrameMaker 6.0 specifically states that the following platforms are
supported:
* Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
* MacOS 8.5 software version 8.5.1, 8.6, or 9.0
* Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6, or 2.7
* HP-UX 10.20 or 11.0
* AIX 4.2.1, 4.3.2, or 4.3.3

There is a note specifying that Acrobat Distiller 4.0 is not included in IBM
AIX or HP-UX versions.

Fine. Adobe's site also states (on the "What's New in Version 6.0 page):
"FrameMaker 6.0 includes WebWorks Publisher Standard Edition software from
Quadralay Corporation, to extend FrameMaker's XML and HTML publishing
capabilities. Just as FrameMaker lets you pre-define styles, apply to
content, then re-apply styles without changing content at all, WebWorks
Publisher Standard Edition gives you the same ability to control the
appearance of your online documents with a single user action."

Here's my question:
Why does the Quadralay WebWorks Publisher site fail to mention, even once,
the MacOS? It looks like I cannot order WWP Professional for the Mac, only
for Windows and Unix. What's up with that? Does Frame 6.0 for Mac _NOT_
include WWP? Can Adobe get away with not publishing that fact on the Web
site? I have e-mailed Quadralay and failed to hear from them.

I hope you can help before I waste $1,000. US on a product that very well
may not work for me.

Thanks in advance!
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.