Re: Monospaced code font to replace courier?

Whatever font you choose to replace Courier for code listings, examine
it carefully to be sure lowercase letter "l" can be distinguished from
numeral one "1" (they are _identical_ in the font I am using to type
this!), and uppercase letter "O" can be distinguished from numeral zero
"0" (also identical in what I am typing).

--C

CRONE CONSULTING - Technical Writing / Editing / Design / QA
Carolyn Stallard - cstallard@surfnetusa.com / Phone: 831-475-0466