RE: 2 Column Layout Problems

For me it's been critical. I'm looking at an 8000+ pg docset, breaking 1000
pg books into smaller sets and making tables out of engineering-produced
tabbed and bulleted lists in the process. I've never seen with so many
tables in my life, and this internal error thing, once it starts, works
like a clock. Ugh. Glad I didn't get hit with it two years ago.

Tom Neuburger