ANN: TableCleaner 1.5 Released

Warning: Commercial Announcement Follows

Hello Framers,

I have just released TableCleaner version 1.5. I have details on each of
TableCleaner's features on my web site, including a new feature that allows
you to apply paragraph formats to existing tables.

TableCleaner has been optimized for speed and now ships as a single DLL.
Dialog boxes are now consistent between commands, and allow you to choose
which tables are changed by the batch commands. You have the option to save
your documents before processing multiple tables, allowing you to "Revert to
Saved" if necessary. Help is included in Winhelp format and is accessible
from the FrameMaker Help menu.

TableCleaner is still only $60 US. As before, registered users will receive
the update for no cost.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267