Honey, I shrunk the PDF -- summary

FMers--
Thanks to all the FMers who responded to my original query.
For those hoping for enlightenment from the collective
wisdom of the list members, I'm afraid we're all going to be
disappointed. Some have seen this problem before, it's
always disappeared after a reboot (until the next time), and
no one knows why.
Thanks again for your help.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
       Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com
This message may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for
the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The contents of this message may
contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or committment
unless specifically stated.