[Fwd: V6.0p357 patch doesn't work]

I sent this to fmerror@adobe.com.  The error message read: "The original
Adobe FrameMaker 6.0 Patch does not exist in the expected location and
cannot be updated.  This is a required file for the Adobe FrameMaker 6.0
Update.  Please restore it before trying to update Adobe FrameMaker
6.0."

What else would I expect from Adobe?  A patch that actually installs??
How foolish of me to waste my time.