Honey, I shrunk the PDF!

FMers--
This has got to be the strangest thing I have seen.
On one of our tech writers computers, making PDFs from FM
(FM 5.5.6 makes a PS file that Distiller 3.02 turns into a
PDF file) works just fine. Except that every once in a
while, and only for a small group of files, the PDFs emerge
from Distiller with a page size of 1 inch by 1 inch!
Rebooting always solves the problem. This never happens to
anybody else with any files.
Has anybody ever seen anything like this? I am totally
stumped!
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
       Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com
This message may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for
the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The contents of this message may
contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or committment
unless specifically stated.