UNIX frame startup screen customisation

Hi,

It it possible to customise the startup window of FrameMaker+SGML for unix.
This little window shows 5 buttons by default (new, open, help, info and
exit) and I would like to add one button, and change the functionality of
the new and open button. The new and open button should be linked to my own
function/interface. The button I wish to add should also be linked to my
own function. I searched through the FDK manual but I could not find any
reference to the startup screen (maybe becuase I don't know its official name).

The FDK program I'm building make some changes to the menubars of documents
which have already been opened, but I require some function to be available
without having to open a document first. The best place for these functions
would be the startup screen.

Im not sure where to look in order to make the changes. If anyone could
give me some pointers (FDK functions of ini files which require change) I
would appreciate it.

Thanx,
Adrie Berg
--