Re: FM 6.0 on Mac Crashes (Final)

I just re-subscribed to the two Framers lists today, after being gone for a couple months, so I'm coming into this discussion late. That said-

There is no G3/G4-specific code in FM6. About half of the FrameMaker Dev and QA staff use 603/604 machines, with the other half on G3s and a couple G4s. I'm typing this email on a 604/350 that has been running FM6 for months.

There is one reported problem with a PowerMac 7100, where the user gets a 'Missing PowerMgrLib' error message on launch. We're still investigating this issue to see what's really going on.

If you're getting errors during disk operations, the first step would be to run DiskFirstAid or Norton Disk Doctor to verify the volumes being used.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :