Another TableCleaner Enhancement

Warning: Commercial Information Below:

Hello Framers,

As many of you know, I recently added a ResizeTables feature to my
TableCleaner plugin. ResizeTables now allows you to resize tables "by
example." Simply resize an existing table's column widths to your liking,
click in the table, and choose Table > Resize All Tables. You can apply the
selected table's column widths to all tables tagged with one or more table
tags in your document.

Like the original version, you can also resize all tables to either the text
column or text frame width. This is useful when there are layout changes to
your documents, for example, switching from US Letter to A4 page size.

TableCleaner's other features were designed to help with cleanup of Word
tables imported into FrameMaker.
* Remove custom ruling and shading from all tables at once.
* Convert selected table body rows to heading or footing rows.
* Convert one or more body rows to heading rows for all of the tables in a
document.

For more details, see the Plugins page of my web site.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com