Frame to PS file error

Another Clue!!

When I attempt to distill the 8MB PS file I did get (figuring maybe I could tack
on the rest in Acrobat), Distiller dies with the message:

%%[ Error: syntaxerror; OffendingCommand:   ]%%
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Distill Time: 26 seconds (00:00:26)**** End of Job ****

The plot thickens...
Alice Preston
Telcordia Technologies, Piscataway, NJ