Keyboard Shortcuts not used by Frame

This is sort of a strange question, but I thought some of you who are more
familiar with the Frame Keyboard Shortcuts than I am could help.

BACKGROUND: I have been developing specific macros (in a generic scripting
program) to speed up some of the keystroke or mouse intensive things I do
most frequently in Frame (heavily nested SGML tagging, switching rapidly
between conditional text settings and some I/O work flow/formatting scripts
for parts catalogs). I assign the macros to hot keys and they save lots of
time. However, I am also increasingly using the integrated Frame keyboard
shortcuts.

PROBLEM: I am running out of known empty hotkeys! Frame has so many very
useful keyboard shortcuts that it is tough to find macro hotkey sequences
that do not disable a Frame shortcut. I have seen enormous lists of all of
the Frame keyboard shortcuts, but is anyone aware of a large block of empty
key combination sequences (i.e. ctrl-shift-(1 through 9)or alt-shift-(1
through 9), etc.)?

P.S. Please respond to me personally, as I am no longer on Bradframers.