Links Behaving Badly in List of Figures and List of Tables - PDF Files

Cross-posted to both Frame lists.

I am at my wit's end. Today--not such a long trip.

I have a multifile book with four generated files: TOC, List of Figures,
List of Tables, Index. All links work as they're supposed to in the
Frame files. Once the files are printed to postscript and distilled to
PDF, the links in the TOC and index work, but the links in the LOF and
LOT don't work properly.

Most, but not all, links in the LOF and LOT bring you to the first page
of the chapter that includes the figure or table. A few links (two that
I've found so far) take you to the right figure or table. The remaining
links take you to a figure or table, just not the one they're supposedly
linked to. In most files, all links that take you to the wrong figure or
table take you to the same wrong figure or table. In one file, the links
take you to one of two wrong tables.

I am printing to postscript in one job that produces separate files (one
for each Frame file). I am using the unbloat feature of Shlomo's
Timesavers. I have the postscript output format set to "optimize for
speed" as specified in Shlomo's instructions. The Distiller job options
are set to use distill with prologue.ps / epilogue.ps as specified in
Shlomo's instructions.

I'm running Frame 5.5.6 and Acrobat Distiller 3.02. My shoe size is 8B,
and my blood type is A+. I enjoy long walks in the moonlight... Oh no,
that's an entirely different list. &;-)

I have searched the archives for answers, and have used all the tips
found there. Nothing helps. The moon is not full, and as far as I know,
Mars is not in retrograde.

All help will be gratefully and humbly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jo