FM/Webworks contractor wanted

I've got an opening for a contractor (could be or become perm; but at least a 6-month contract) to develop
online (html or xml) documentation and print manuals for a new application that uses a GUI to check the status of and to configure a high-end edge services router.

We're a FM on NT shop; the online components will be extracted from FM 6 using Webworks. The FM files will also be used as the base for printed and .pdf manuals.

Development is rapid and ongoing; the online component will be developed and integrated as the application evolves. The writer has an opportunity to have a significant impact on the application UI and the way the application and online materials work together. The application is built with Taboret; any experience integrating with that environment would be a plus.

This is not a position that's suitable for learning these skills on the job. You need a track record for this one.
Network and/or router experience would be a strong plus. Some offsite work is possible, but the application requires a connection to our local routers, so most development and testing must take place at our facility.

Casual shop; startup atmosphere; fun project.

Art Campbell
Mgr., Technical Publications
Alcatel
Andover, MA