FM/Webworks Contractor opening

I've got an opening for a contractor (could be or become perm; but at least
a 6-month contract) to develop online (HTML or XML) documentation and print
manuals for a new application that uses a GUI to check the status of and to
configure a high-end edge services router.

We're a FM on NT shop; the online components will be extracted from FM 6
using Webworks. The FM files will also be used as the base for printed and
.pdf manuals.

Development is rapid and ongoing; the online doc component will be developed
and integrated as the application evolves. The writer has an opportunity to
have a significant impact on the application UI and the way the application
and online materials work together. The application is built with Taboret;
any experience integrating with that environment would be a plus.

This is not a position that's suitable for learning these skills on the job.
You need a track record for this one.

Network and/or router experience would be a strong plus. Some offsite work
is possible, but the application requires a connection to our local routers,
so most development and testing must take place at our facility.

Casual shop; startup atmosphere; fun project.

Art Campbell
Mgr., Technical Publications
Alcatel
Edge Data Networks Division