Help and Release Notes in FM6

To those of you who have access to FM version 6,

If I understand things correctly, the FM-based help system in 5.5
has been replaced by a WinHelp-based help system in version 6
(even for the UNIX versions: using HyperHelp?). Is this correct?

Also, the "Online Manuals" that were available from the main Help
screen in 5.5 is no longer available from the Help system in FM6.
Instead, they are installed as separate PDF files that you have
to find and open yourself. Is this correct?

In all previous versions of FM, there was an extensive online
manual called "Release Notes" containing descriptions of all new
and changed features. In 5.5, it was more than 50 pages long.
(This is not the same as a README text file that mainly deals with
late-breaking information and problems. I have seen this README
file for version 6, and it's not what I'm looking for.)

Is this manual really not available in FM6? If so, how do you
find out details about what's new and how to migrate from 5.5?
I'm referring to much more detailed information compared to
what's available on the Adobe web site, for instance.
I want to know the exact differences between 5.5 and 6.0.

Looking forward to your clarifications :-)

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
       FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF/scripting expert
EMAIL: mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:   http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
       http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers
       *  U P D A T E D   O N   J U N E   2 6  *