FDK: Include/Don't Include Dialog Box

Hello Framers,

I want to use an Include/Don't Include area in one of my dialog boxes. An
example is in the Set Up Table of Contents dialog box where you choose which
paragraph formats to include. The include formats are in the left window and
the don't include are in the right window, with the arrow buttons between
them. I am looking for some code to help me set one up. Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com