RE: FM 6.0 help and manuals

At 03:29 PM 6/22/00 -0400, Terri Boykin wrote:
>You wouldn't have seen comments from me because I long ago gave up on
>Frame's online "Help." It's always been difficult to use, impossible to
>search, and often leads me in circles. It's much quicker to turn to the
>manual or even better, to a third-party source.
You'd think, wouldn't you, that if, Adobe claims, that FM is "The Future of
Multichannel Publishing," they'd provide a good example of on-line help in
their products.
The fact is that the on-line help declined precipitously in V5.5, and
apparently has deteriorated even further in 6.0.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646