Re: Registrations Marks Again..

At 10:49 AM 6/22/00 -0400, Joan Thomas wrote:
>Now I get a message the marks won't print on the size paper.
>I am selecting the default letter settings..how can I check the
>registration mark settings or how can I clear the error?
>Thanks,!
>:-) joan
It shouldn't be hard to figure out that the paper size must be larger than
the FrameMaker page size by about 3/4" all the way around, because the
registration marks must be outside the page image area, which was what I
was trying to tell you in my earlier post on this thread.
Thus, if your FrameMaker page size is 8-1/2 x 11, the paper size in your
printer must be at least 10 x 12.5 inches.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646