Open meeting with Quadralay in Portland OR -- Monday, June 26

Hi,

I'm forwarding and cross-posting this notice so that any Portland OR Frame
users who interested in attending can do so.

The featured presenter is RJ Jacquez, a Quadralay representative. He will
provide some information on their products and participate in a round-table
discussion. This will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about
WebWorks Publisher and its capabilities from a Quadralay representative.

If you do decide to attend, please email Ryan Gibson at
<ryan@sight-n-sound.com> to let him know you're coming.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger