other Framers online resources

Jeremy replied:
>For archives, look on <http://www.frameusers.com/> where you
>should find a link to them.  For a FAQ, well, hopefully some
>day someone will write one.  Until then, check out Shlomo's
>page at <http://www.microtype.com/> for an index to tech notes.
>Any other suggestions, anyone?

Yes. Check out InFrame magazine, a volunteer high-quality e-zine by and for
Framers.
http://www.inframe-mag.com/

Two issues posted so far, solid stuff with a range of topics and useful
goodies. And I don't say so just because they've got an article of mine in
issue #2. I believe there's an issue #3 pending but, as with any volunteer
operation, it'll get up when it gets up.

Deborah Snavely