RE: creating menu item to open a PDF file

In case anyone is curious, this is possible in Frame 6 using the hypertext key
word as in the following example.

<Command FAQ
<Hypertext message openfile filename.pdf>
<Mode All>>

This might be what the 5.5.6 Release Notes were referring to. I have to wait
till I get home to try that.

Unfortunately, because we're still on 5.5.3, I can't use this option yet. I
guess that's just something to look forward to when we make the move . . .
unless someone has any other ideas about how to make it work in 5.5.3?? Maybe
I'll try to add a link from the online help.

> I created a small Frame FAQ for our department, just a handful of >questions
that I'm repeatedly asked by my writers. I plan to make a >PDF of the FAQ, which
the writers can then search for their problem. > I'd like to make an option on
the Frame menu bar that they can click >to open the FAQ PDF. I created the new
menu okay, and the FAQ >selection appears okay. But I don't think there's any
way to open a >PDF that way. I checked the FCODES, and I can't find anything
like >what I want to do.