Using Chinese Fonts

To fellow Frame users who use Chinese Windows and
Framemaker.

I've made quite a few requests to seek out compatriotes, even
requested some files or papers from the "big potatoes", but I am
very much a wallflower. ( I'm hardly a threat to anyone's lively-hood,
being about the smallest player on the market.)

If any FrameUsers who use Chinese Windows and Framemaker
would care to help out fellow users please send replies. I promise
to reply to ALL requests and post all relevant information.

The big boys will filter this one out, as usual, but I know that there
are
many generous souls out there only too happy to impart
information: not to
selectively guard it for their own clique.

I've requested papers and advice from many people out there but
silence is the grand reply in most cases. I address this message
to the others who I see are only too helpful to relatively small-time
users. Thank you for any assistance you may give.

Warwick Wade
Sleepy Hollow,
AUSTRALIA