Installing/configuring printer drivers on Windows

With recent debate about PDF troubleshooting and the discussion about the "PDF handout" going about, I'd like to offer yet another perspective on PDF production (sorry for tooting my own horn). In volume 2 of InFrame, I submitted an article which aims at building a solid foundation for good PDF---the installation and tweaking of the printer drivers.

This Windows 95/8 slanted article is slightly out of date since newer printer drivers have been released, but may still help those in need. This article is available at: http://www.inframe-mag.com/files/002-f900.pdf.

Whether you subscribe to astrology, Dov, Shlomo, or any of the PDF articles, it can't hurt to soak in as much as you can. I suppose it could hurt your brain, but that's a risk you have to take sometimes.

Good luck and happy piddiffing,
Jason "FT" Aiken