Re: [frame2acrobat] Researching offending commands

Jason,

For better or worse, I have seen this one before. And it isn't just
a problem for the Distiller. You would get the same error if you
go to a PostScript printer. This type of problem seems to occur
if and only if you have an EPS file imported into a FrameMaker
document that uses and embeds the same typeface(s) used within
your FrameMaker document itself.

I used to see this problem, but not any longer with my current
system configuration. At least two other Framers have sent me samples
of this problem and with their files, I cannot reproduce it on my
systems. That is good news because I believe that when we make
AdobePS 4.4.1 available, this type of problem will be history.
I suspect that if you created a copy of the EPS file without the
embedded font, this problem would "go away" but could create
others. Try it and let me know.

        - Dov