Re: Where is a website that compares Word and Frame

At 01:51 PM 5/30/00 -0600, Philip Sharman wrote:
>At 09:08 AM 00/05/12 -0700, Sharon Burton-Hardin wrote:
>>I have a potential client that is trying to move from Word to Frame and need
>>to have the comparison to sell it.
>>
>>Can someone help?
In my opinion, the feature comparison approach isn't enough.
Instead, anti-testimonials from Word users describing the
horror stories and havoc wrought by Word is much more
persuasive. There was a recent lengthy thread on the
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646