RE: FM, MacOS, & PDF

> If you don't own a PostScript printer (unlikely, with Frame, but always
> possible),

At home, we have a PostScript-*capable* printer but haven't bought the
PS option yet...

> look for the Mac/AdobePS driver roughly 8.5 or 8.5.1 and the
> Virtual Printer plug-in on the Adobe printer downloadables.

Once again, someone on the Frame list comes up with answers to questions
I didn't know I had... The Virtual Printer plug-in is just what I needed
and I didn't even know it existed. Here's the link:
  http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/4dfa.htm

The installation instructions say that you have to have 8.5.1 and
include the link:
  http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/4cea.htm

Thanks!

--Ananda Stevens