RE: Automatic Save in FM 6 ??

Because I'm a flaming idiot - that's why!! I simply cannot believe that I
have missed that feature all this time!!!!! Now I KNOW that I'm working way
too hard.

I have experienced "controlled" (??) crashes where an error message/code
has been displayed. I have even sent it to Adobe as per instructions in the
message (not that I ever got a response or saw the problem resolved in any
way).

However, what I experienced today has happened numerous times to me - where
I'm just working along, click on some word in the doc to reposition the
cursor - get an "asterisk" sound from NT and FM shuts down. To be honest, I
gave up a while back on trying to contact Adobe support (can't even
remember why) and just rely on the framers list.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for (a)clueing me in and (b) not making me feel like a
total moron (I can do that well enough by myself).

Sincerely,

Ada Lai